Never feel bored at Cordis, Auckland – explore unique experiences and adventures inside and around the hotel.READ MORE
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY AND WELL-BEING
As the heart of the community, all of us at Cordis Auckland are taking every step we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our city, our guests, and our colleagues. As we continue to remain vigilant and implement stringent measures against the spread of COVID-19, the health of all our guests and colleagues remains, as always, our top priority.
GUEST SAFETY PROCEDURES
Our staff have undergone training and will be abiding by all current traffic light restrictions.
Below are the main actions that Cordis Auckland is currently implementing in line with both the orange and green traffic light, under the COVID-19 Protection Framework:
- • Guest contact areas are sanitised after each interaction.
- • Automated hand sanitiser bottles located throughout the hotel, including the lobby, restaurants and bars, event spaces and reception.
- • Face coverings for team members.
- • Notices posted in back-of-house areas to remind colleagues to maintain a high standard of personal hygiene at all times.
- • Sterilisation of remote controls, cutlery, cups, and all other surfaces in guestrooms, restaurants and spa.
Below are the supplementary precautionary measures taken at our hotel’s restaurants, spa and health club as well as suppliers to safeguard the health of our guests and colleagues:
FOOD & BEVERAGE (EIGHT RESTAURANT, OUR LAND IS ALIVE, CHANDELIER LOUNGE, IN-ROOM DINING) – OPERATIONS DURING ORANGE AND GREEN LIGHT
From Friday the 15th of April, 2022, we are back to offering our full buffet breakfast and from Wednesday the 20th of April, 2022 we are back to offering our full buffet lunch and dinner. There are no longer gathering limits at any of our food and beverage facilities. You no longer have to be seated in dining areas. Additional to this:
- • All tables and high-touch surfaces are being cleaned and sanitised frequently, including cutlery, crockery, and glasses that are cleaned at high heat and sanitised during cleaning.
- • Frequent sanitisation of seating areas including chairs, tables, door handles and hand rails.
- • Hand sanitisers are available in multiple areas.
SPA AND HEALTH CLUB
- • Disinfection of all areas regularly including the reception desk, touch screens, and fitness machines.
- • Automated hand sanitisers available.
- • The tri-bathing areas (pool, spa pool and sauna) and Health Club will be open, hygiene protocols will need to be followed by guests and colleagues at all times.
- • Under the traffic light orange and green, there are no limits on people in these shared areas.
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- • At traffic light orange and green, there are no gathering limits for events, however strict hygiene protocols will still be in place. Please ask your Event Manager for the detailed procedure.
Please contact us if you have questions or require additional information about our preventative measures and protocols. Cordis, Auckland continues to be committed to the health, wellness and safety of all our colleagues, guests and travel partners. We are in this together and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy. Keep well and stay strong.
In consideration of the virus outbreak and in order to facilitate our hotel guests to change or cancel their reservations, LHG will implement the following cancellation policies:
DIRECT INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS TO LHG HOTELS
We have updated our cancellation policies. From 1 October 2021, guests will need to refer to the terms and conditions regarding refunds and cancellation fees on their respective bookings.
THIRD-PARTY INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS TO ALL LHG HOTELS
For individual bookings made by a travel agent or an online booking platform, guests will need to contact their agent/booking site and refer to their terms and conditions regarding refunds and cancellation fees.
GROUP & CATERING BOOKINGS
For group and catering bookings, please contact the hotel directly for all enquiries.
In our ongoing commitment to care for our guests and colleagues, we will continue to closely monitor the rapidly developing events and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy in the meantime. Your support is always deeply appreciated and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotels soon.